Matchlog is a multi-modal marketplace with the power of triangulation and a cargo network that helps domestic and Exim cargo owners in the first mile and last delivery. Matchlog is building highly scalable tech products in the logistics and supply chain domain with an aim to make the operations more efficient and sustainable thereby having a direct positive impact on the environment.
Matchlog is passionate about solving the problems for enablers of mobility in the container supply chain right from the driver, helper, transporter/ asset owner, to the loading/ unloading team at plants and factories. If you have worked and have a mindset to be innovative to attract, retain, develop, and grow business and financial inclusion for the above stakeholders we are looking to bring people like you to our team
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure effective and efficient service levels.
- Responsible for retention and revenue growth from the assigned key accounts
- Monitor and measure team performance establishing and maintaining an excellent level of service quality
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and offer solutions that meet their objectives.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Handle Customer Relationship Management System
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
- Experience in KAM and client servicing in Logistics / Courier / Transportation / Freight industry, B2B
- preferred Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Market knowledge, competition and trend analysis
- Communication and negotiation skills
Visit us -
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying