As a Sales Manager / Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating, prospecting, soliciting, and closing new accounts leveraging all Matchlog services. You will be in daily contact with a potential customer for sales, building relationships, problem-solving and assessing their needs.
Vacancy- Sales Manager / Sr. Sales Executive
Experience- 8 to 10 years
Qualification – Post Graduate
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop independently new sales revenue, identify and eliciting new client opportunities.
- Inside sales: contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email
- Outside sales: facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals, and solutions, close business in person, and Plan and conduct presentations along with customer meetings.
- Collaborate with team related to pricing decisions, select suppliers, vendors etc.
- Resolving the customer issues and queries on time
- Provide rate quotes, presentations, and proposals
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Review weekly/monthly sales activities and prospective customers with Management
- Engaging in self-development & training opportunities, both internal & external
Preferred experience and skills -
- Must have experience working in the logistic industry in the capacity of sales or key account management ( pref. freight forwarding, 3PL logistics providers , CFS & container lines)
- Strategic orientation, relationship building, negotiation skills, and business acumen
- Aggressive, competitive, resilient attitude with a strong work ethic
- Organizational skills and comfort multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel, as needed
Matchlog is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
MatchLog is focused on addressing the age-old problem statement in the container logistics industry - that of dry runs or empty runs, that is, when a container is on the move without cargo inside. MatchLog, today offers and integrates multi-modal transportation services across India & Middle East. The optimization algorithm is created by using multiple channel partners including Ports & Terminals, Shipping Lines, Importers & Exporters and Transporters.
The goal of MatchLog to is identify, optimize and thereby eliminate any dry run of the trailers and containers anywhere in the hinterland. Other than the economic viability, the key driving factor at Matchlog is the ability to create a meaningful and positive impact for the environment at grassroots level by reducing the carbon footprint by eliminating the dry runs.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying