You should apply if you have
- Completed your graduation/post graduation in Engineering (BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA) and/or have less than 1 year of coding/development experience.
- Knowledge of any backend technology (preferably Nodejs/ExpressJS/NestJS but we will consider PHP, Java, etc as well).
- Knowledge of any frontend technology (preferably Angular but we will consider ReactJS etc as well).
- Strong knowledge of OOPs fundamentals.
- Knowledge of design database schemas and writing SQLs in MySQL and/or MongoDB.
- Writing reusable, highly-testable (TDD) and self documenting code.
- A good track record of writing accessible and detailed version-control commits, documentation and code reviews.
What will you be working on?
You will be helping us with some of these challenges
- How do we keep building new products and features while keeping the system highly performant.
Our Tech Stack
- Node.js for most of the backend services, Python for a few services.
- RabbitMQ for messaging.
- Redis for caching.
- MySQL and MongoDB.
- 100% Typescript
- Angular 11
- GCP (with extensive use of GKE, Cloud SQL, Memorystore, Stackdriver, Storage and Load balancer).
- AWS (S3, SES, SQS).
- All apps are built and deployed as Docker images.
- Kubernetes (GKE) for container orchestration.
- Stackdriver for logging and monitoring.
What is it like to work with us.
We have a strong bias for problem solving and execution. We want to create an environment to enable our people to thrive and be the best version of themselves. The early engineering and product team comes with vast experience in building highly scalable solutions in the logistics domain. We hope to build a great team that everyone can be proud to be part of.
- Our engineering team is primarily location in Mumbai and Bengaluru but 100% remote right now. We will continue to be remote until the pandemic is over.
- Matchlog is headquartered in Hiranandani Powai, Mumbai.
Matchlog is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying