Business Analyst is a techno-functional role. The person will be responsible for working closing with Business, Product and Technical teams to understand the requirements, analyse business, competitor landscape, define business requirements and develop functional specifications for the business requirements.
The candidate should have knowledge of requirement gathering, documentation, Quality assurance and must have been doing similar nature of work for at least 2 years.
- Graduate/Post graduate degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Logistics or Supply chain industry.
- Should be aware about web development technologies.
- Project Experience: Should have worked as a business analyst for ERP / B2B Cloud products preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics Domain.
- Hands on experience with one of the documentation tools such as Visio, Excel, Word etc.
- Good knowledge of process flows, use cases and UML.
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Work closely with Product, Business, Client and Technology team to under and document the requirements.
- Understand and analyse existing business flows, competitive landscape and suggest improvements in the existing product.
- Perform UAT before delivering the new features/modules.
- Maintain all Business and Product documentation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying